T&E Expenditures are Still on the Rise. You Can Get them Under Control.
Even though technology is reducing business travel, T&E expenditures are on the rise. More than ever, expense management automation is critical for organizations looking to improve operational efficiency, rein in costs and improve employee satisfaction. But where is T&E automation headed?
PayStream Advisors reports on the hottest trends in T&E automation and the effect they can have on your expense management workflow:
- Benefits of an uncomplicated and intuitive user interface
- Seamless integration of an automated solution with all online booking tools
- Reduction of the reimbursement cycle using receipt images from mobile devices
- Ability for managers to approve or reject expense reports while on the go
- Easy tracking of spend and ability to drill-down into expense details to control costs and make important business decisions
To receive your complimentary copy of this report and learn how these trends can provide a positive benefit on your company, complete the short form on the right.