PayStream Report: Pitching ROI for Accounts Payable
Is your organization considering automating your Accounts Payable workflows, but unsure of how to go about presenting potential ROI data?
This analyst report from PayStream Advisors outlines where to expense time and cost savings, as well as how to quantify the assumptions for your organization.
This report outlines:
- Savings in the mailroom from digitizing paper invoices;
- Savings from AP clerks searching for purchase orders, invoice approvals, and answering vendor questions about payments;
- Savings from realizing early payment discounts;
- Deploying AP staff on more strategic initiatives.
The report also outlines key areas of functionality:
- how software can help input invoices electronically into a workflow, including einvoicing;
- linking purchase orders to invoices and other receiving documents
- approval routing between different departments and cost centers
- payment and reconciliation
- reporting and analytics
Using this report, it's easy to identify the ROI and present the findings to executives and decision-makers.
Download the report using the form to the right and see if the findings match up with your organization. And when you're ready to learn more, we're here to help.
Chrome River Technologies, Inc. lets business flow for some of the world’s largest and most respected global organizations. Our highly-configurable cloud-based expense reporting and supplier invoice automation solutions deliver an elegant and intuitive user interface, which offer the same high quality experience on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Our SaaS products provide a world-class business rules engine and technology infrastructure, combined with a completely agile solution that supports today's changing business climate, and that the CFO, AP and travel managers, and business travelers will all love.
To find out why Chrome River is trusted by more than 1 million users at almost 600 organizations worldwide, contact us at +1 888 781 0088 or visit us at www.chromeriver.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.