Save $20 per expense report
compared to a manual process
compared to a manual process
Are you still using expense reports that involve manual and paper-based processes? If you think you're saving money, think again. Free, labor-intensive spreadsheets and paper receipts are actually anything but free. They rob time from your employees, plus they cost 75% more to process than expense reports using a modern, automated solution.
Expense report automation creates efficiencies for the entire organization and cost control opportunities at every stage of the process:
- Business travelers can Snap and Send or forward receipts in seconds from their mobile devices, giving precious time back to frequent travelers for value-adding activities and post-trip rest.
- OCR data extraction automatically populates line items and categorizes expenses – no typing necessary.
- Data integration allows travel booking and corporate card transactions to feed directly to a user's expense profile.
- Automated policy enforcement notifications occur at the submission stage, addressing compliance issues well before they reach finance.
- Smart technology automatically routes your reports according to your business rules and allows you to easily track approval status.
- Automated transaction matching, reconciliation, and integration with accounting/ERP solutions eliminates tedious, error-prone manual tasks for finance and speeds reimbursement.
Download the whitepaper using the form to the right and see how automation of your expense reporting process can hep your business travelers and finance team alike. And when you're ready to learn more, we're here to help. After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million business travelers around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.