Effective Expense Management Practices for Non-Profits
Welcome to The River!
When you walk into your office every morning, you keep three goals front and center:
- Reduce administrative costs so you can make each dollar stretch farther
- Identify and minimize any wasteful or rogue spending
- Keep the focus on your core mission and do more good
But did you know the way you handle your expense reports can help you achieve these goals?
We discuss the key concerns for non-profits and NGOs when it comes to expense management:
- Mobile expense reports for employees and volunteers who are always traveling
- Per diems and GSA rate support for these travelers
- Greater granularity for grant expenses
- How to help volunteers create expense reports without the administrative overhead
- Credit card/p-card integration, as well as integration with financial systems, online booking tools, travel management companies, etc.
Download and watch this recorded webinar today and start thinking about expense reports in a whole new light.
The only thing you'll have to say after viewing the webinar is - Take me to The River!
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million business travelers around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.