Gartner Evaluates the Leading Vendors for Global TEM
If you had the opportunity to select new expense report software for your company, what would you look for?
Would you pick:
- An easy-to-use interface that employees love
- Outstanding mobile capabilities that support all your devices
- Intelligent receipt handling and OCR that organizes your expense report for you
- Corporate card integration and statement reconciliation
- A platform that lets you choose the best TMC, OBT, corporate card program, and financial software for your company needs
- Highly flexible and powerful business rules to meet all your workflow requirements
- Unsurpassed global capabilities
And then you’d like to combine that with:
- Implementation, support, and customer success teams ready to delight you
- A partner you trust and look forward to working with
- Transparent pricing and absolutely no nickel and diming you for product capabilities
This Gartner Market Guide evaluates the current landscape of software providers and helps steer you in the right direction.
Download the Gartner Market Guide using the form to the right. And when you're ready to learn more, we're here to help. After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Chrome River Technologies, Inc. lets business flow for some of the world’s largest and most-respected global organizations. Our powerful, yet easy-to-use SaaS expense management and invoice automation solutions deliver the most modern global and mobile experience in the marketplace. Our highly-configurable business rules engine supports your evolving compliance and reporting requirements in today's ever-changing business climate. Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC, and is loved by CFO, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers alike.
To find out why Chrome River is trusted by more than 2 million users at more than 750 organizations worldwide, contact us at +1 888 781 0088, or visit us at www.chromeriver.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.