Gartner Evaluates the Leading Vendors for Global TEM
If you had the opportunity to select new expense report software for your company, what would you look for?
Would you pick:
- An easy-to-use interface that employees love
- Outstanding mobile capabilities that support all your devices
- Intelligent receipt handling and OCR that organizes your expense report for you
- Corporate card integration and statement reconciliation
- A platform that lets you choose the best TMC, OBT, corporate card program, and financial software for your company needs
- Highly flexible and powerful business rules to meet all your workflow requirements
- Unsurpassed global capabilities
And then you’d like to combine that with:
- Implementation, support, and customer success teams ready to delight you
- A partner you trust and look forward to working with
- Transparent pricing and absolutely no nickel and diming you for product capabilities
This Gartner Market Guide evaluates the current landscape of software providers and helps steer you in the right direction.
Download the Gartner Market Guide using the form to the right. And when you're ready to learn more, we're here to help. After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million business travelers around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.