IDC MarketScape Reviews Leaders in Expense Management
Welcome to The River!
What features do you look for when evaluating expense management software for your organization? The research analysts at IDC put themselves in your shoes and considered this list:
- Certainly you want expense reports that are easy-to-use on every device - whether the desktop back at the office, on your cell, or on a tablet on the road.
- Speaking of the road, you’ll want complete mobile capabilities for your business travellers - the ability to add receipts from their cell phone camera and approve expenses no matter where travels take them.
- As your organization grows you’ll want global features like per diems, automatic currency conversion, country baselines, VAT and/or goods and services tax treatments, and you’ll even want the software in your employees’ native language and currency.
- Your Finance Team demands true expense management features like a solution that teaches your expense policy as users are building their trip pre-approvals and flags items that are out of compliance.
- Your CFO will want clear visibility across all offices/departments and rigorous analytics to spots trends, areas of concern such as potential fraud, even pockets of non-compliance.
- Your IT Team wants a solution that is easy-to learn, that integrates seamlessly with other finance software, ERP, online booking tools, your TMC, even your corporate card program.
- Your Project Lead wants an Implementation Team, Support Team, and Customer Success Team that are always eager to help and offer best practice advice gleaned from customers around the world.
IDC evaluated the top expense management software providers across these axes, as well as well as customer satisfaction, security, and cloud strategy. Not unlike a Gartner Magic Quadrant, this IDC MarketScape identifies the true leaders in the expense management space for functionality, customer service, and value.
You’ll find the leaders highlighted in this report. Just fill out the form to the right to download your copy today. Now your team can cut to the chase and start the due diligence process for your new expense management solution.
And when you're ready to learn more, we're here to help. After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Chrome River Technologies, Inc. lets business flow for some of the world’s largest and most-respected global organizations. Our powerful, yet easy-to-use SaaS expense management and invoice automation solutions deliver the most modern global and mobile experience in the marketplace. Our highly-configurable business rules engine supports your evolving compliance and reporting requirements in today's ever-changing business climate. Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC, and is loved by CFO, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers alike.
To find out why Chrome River is trusted by more than 2 million users at more than 750 organizations worldwide, contact us at +1 888 781 0088, or visit us at www.chromeriver.com, or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River ExpensePre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.