What features do you look for when evaluating expense management software for your organization? The research analysts at IDC put themselves in your shoes and considered this list:
- Certainly you want expense reporting that is easy-to-use on every device - whether the desktop back at the office, on your cell or on a tablet on the road.
- Speaking of the road, you’ll want complete mobile capabilities for your business travelers - the ability to add receipts from their cell phone camera and approve expenses no matter where travels take them.
- As your organization grows you’ll want global features like per diems, automatic currency conversion, country baselines, VAT and/or goods and services tax treatments, and you’ll even want the software in your employees’ native language and currency.
- Your Finance Team demands true expense management features like a solution that teaches your expense policy as users are building their trip pre-approvals and flags items that are out of compliance.
- Your CFO will want clear visibility across all offices/departments and rigorous analytics to spot trends, areas of concern such as potential fraud, even pockets of non-compliance.
- Your IT Team wants a solution that is easy-to learn, that integrates seamlessly with other finance software, ERP, online booking tools, your TMC, even your corporate card program.
- Your Project Lead wants an Implementation Team, Support Team, and Customer Success Team that are always eager to help and offer best practice advice gleaned from customers around the world.
IDC evaluated the top expense management software providers across these axes, as well as well as customer satisfaction, security and cloud strategy. Not unlike a Gartner Magic Quadrant, this IDC MarketScape identifies the true leaders in the expense management space for functionality, customer service and value.
You’ll find the leaders highlighted in this report. Now your team can cut to the chase and start the due diligence process for your new expense report software.
When you're ready to learn more, we're here to help.
After all, Chrome River lets business flow.
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million business travelers around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.