The accounts payable team has long been overlooked as far as high-quality productivity solutions go. Until now, they have relied either on paper-intensive manual processes or complex and unintuitive software tools. But with Chrome River INVOICE, finance teams now have access to the same caliber of solutions as their colleagues elsewhere in the enterprise.
The Business Benefits of Chrome River
- Easily locate invoices across multiple office locations with a centralized database, accessible from anywhere on any device
- Obtain full visibility into your financials, enabling more informed spend decisions
- Improve agility with automated invoice management that gets rid of manual, paper-based processes
- Increase compliance with configurable policy enforcement and automated three-way matching
- Enable seamless integration with any ERP and accounting system
- Strengthen supplier relationships and take advantage of early payment discounts with faster approvals and payments
We require no up-front hardware or software costs. Our solution is quickly deliverable, even if you are working remotely, allowing you to immediately empower your back office, give your finance team time to focus on strategic initiatives and see a quick return on your investment.
How does it work? See for yourself! Request a demonstration for your finance, accounting and procurement leaders to see how AP automation can eliminate paper, double payments and missed payments.
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million users around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.