PayStream Report: Pitching ROI for Accounts Payable
Is your organization considering automating your Accounts Payable workflows, but unsure of how to go about presenting potential ROI data?
This analyst report from PayStream Advisors outlines where to expense time and cost savings, as well as how to quantify the assumptions for your organization.
This report outlines:
- Savings in the mailroom from digitizing paper invoices;
- Savings from AP clerks searching for purchase orders, invoice approvals, and answering vendor questions about payments;
- Savings from realizing early payment discounts;
- Deploying AP staff on more strategic initiatives.
The report also outlines key areas of functionality:
- how software can help input invoices electronically into a workflow, including einvoicing;
- linking purchase orders to invoices and other receiving documents
- approval routing between different departments and cost centers
- payment and reconciliation
- reporting and analytics
Using this report, it's easy to identify the ROI and present the findings to executives and decision-makers.
Download the report using the form to the right and see if the findings match up with your organization. And when you're ready to learn more, we're here to help.
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million business travelers around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.