Major Benefits of Automating a Travel and Expense Management Solution
Welcome to The River!
A business traveler’s most consistent gripe is doing his or her expenses at the end of the trip.
These situations cause huge organizational headaches:
- for the admin team that needs to manually process each expense report for reimbursement and client billing.
- for the CFO who is trying to streamline costs.
- for the finance director who needs to ensure spend is within corporate policy.
- for the travel manager who needs to ensure that program spend is within budget and that negotiated rate spend volumes are maintained.
It needn’t be this difficult. The advent of modern expense management solutions can dramatically streamline processes for both travelers and back-office staff while controlling costs and providing deep visibility into employees’ spend.
This recorded webinar, presented by Tnooz with Chrome River and US Bank, looks at some of the biggest challenges posed by manual expense processes, and how these challenges can be eliminated by modern expense management solutions.
View the recorded webinar and learn:
- Key challenges that business travelers are facing.
- Problems that travel managers/back office deal with every day.
- Benefits of travel and expense management solutions that address these challenges head on: traveler experience, financial and card administration, travel program administration, cost control and decision making.
Be sure to share this webinar recording with your colleagues to start the conversation around cloud-based expense reporting solutions. The only thing you'll have to say after viewing the webinar is - Take me to The River!
Chrome River provides expense and invoice automation solutions that let business flow for more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. The company’s easy-to-use, enterprise-scale solutions enable future-readiness for its customers. As a result of this focus on innovation, Chrome River is rated as a Leader in expense management by analyst firm IDC. Chrome River’s commitment to delivering a superior customer journey by creating long-term value for its customers, makes it a preferred choice of CFOs, CIOs, AP teams, travel managers and business travelers. Details on Chrome River’s customers can be found on the company’s web site.
More than 2 million business travelers around the world trust Chrome River. To learn more, contact Chrome River at 888-781-0088, or visit chromeriver.com and its social pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Our firm saved over 1 million dollars in travel expenditures [last year] as a result of implementing the Chrome River Expense Pre-Approval process.
It is taking us just one quarter of the time to manage the expense process as it used to.
Chrome River takes all the guess work out, forces the user to be crystal clear on where they put their money and allows us to effortlessly reimburse them.